Location & Hours
Stampede Park, BMO Centre
20 Roundup Way SE,
- Saturday, March 18, 2023 ~ 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, March 19, 2023 ~ 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Adult: $10
- Kids 11 and under: Free
Stay tuned for online tickets to our next Show in 2023!
Stampede Park is located in the heart of Calgary, Alberta, just east of the downtown core and boardering MacLeod Trail along its western edge.
Calgary International Airport
- Start on AB-2 S from 96 Ave NE/ Airport Trail NE W.
- Follow AB-2 S to 17 Ave SE. Take exit 254 from AB-2 S.
- Continue on 17 Ave SE.
Trans Canada Hwy
- Start on Trans Canada Highway, heading West, turn left on Centre Street North; heading East, turn right on Centre Street North.
- Turn left on 3 Avenue SE, turn right on 1 Street SE.
- Turn left on 11 Avenue SE, turn right on Olympic Way.
Parking at Stampede Park is $15 per day, or park at any auxilliary lots surrounding Stampede Park. Just follow the signs.
* prices subject to change
Bike racks can be found near the north entrance from Lot 10 to the BMO Centre and in the courtyard by the exterior doors to Hall C.
Calgary Transit operates a fleet of 115 Seimens-Duwag built Light Rail Transit Lines (LRVs) that operate on 35.7 kilometres of track and 34 stations.
*Click on Map to Enlarge
Stampede Park is a fully accessible venue.
For more information about the Outdoor Adventure Show, you can contact us by phone.
Tel: 905-477-2677 or 1-800-891-4859